- Do you find that there just aren't enough hours in the day?
- Do you feel there isn't enough of you to go around?
- Do you wish you could clone yourself?
- Do you feel unappreciated for all you do?
- Do you want to be a mom your kids are proud of, but often feel like a failure?
- Do you feel inadequate as a mother?
- Do you wish you could give your kids everything you didn't have?
The bottom line is, we just really want our kids to be happy.
Click here to download your 5 steps...
We want our kids to be proud of us, but we often end up comparing ourselves to other moms we think are doing a better job.
Or we compare ourselves to some impossible standard we have in our heads, and we rarely measure up.
Who knows where these ideas come from! Is it society? TV?
This leaves us feeling guilty, inadequate, like a failure, sad and often frustrated.
THE PLAIN TRUTH IS VERY SIMPLE...
...Yet also transformative if we let it sink in.
Ready for it?
Our kids are happiest when we are happy. Really? Yes!
Our kids want for us what we want for them because they love us!
When Mom is happy, the family is happy. When Mom is stressed and overwhelmed, generally so is the family.
Remember, kids learn most by example. Not from our words. Unless they are in alignment with our actions.
If you are not able to do it for yourself, do it for your family.
Book your free "break free from mommy guilt" SESSION
Click the button opposite to schedule in your complimentary "Break Free from Mommy Guilt" session today!
jOIN THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Connect with likeminded Moms and create community and sisterhood where we share our stories and struggles and receive encouragement and strength from one another to begin our path to guilt free motherhood.